How This Business Works?
- If this your 1st request for delivery thru Triads Delivery LLC
- Expect it to take 5mins to complete, please don’t skip any steps you will most likely run into issues.
- We apologize for the long steps, but we want to make sure everyone can understand the steps.
- Next time it’ll be a quick breeze approx. 2mins.
- Text 336-327-2191 to request a delivery form.
- Once order Information is completed you'll get update text to track drivers delivery progress.
Why I Don’t See My Favorite Restaurant On The Platform?
- We are trying to our best to add as many as possible.
- Let us know which restaurants you want delivered, we can add it ASAP.
Why should you go this route?
- Very low service fee, no 3rd party hidden fees, no 3rd party mark up fees.
- You will get the ability to use your restaurant reward points, gain points, daily specials.
- Ability to get correct information from restaurant directly.
Why Some Restaurant Do Not Have Triads Delivery On Their Website?
- Some do not know that Triads Delivery LLC exist yet.
- We are doing our best to reach out to many of the restaurants.
- Meantime only place order with restaurant for pick up.
- If you choose another 3rd party delivery you will most likely pay a lot more.
What Happens After Completing The Form?
- Please make sure we have the correct address.
- We value our drivers time.
- If the address changes you'll be request to pay an upcharge before driver moves from current location or forfeit food.
- Most Restaurant don’t allow drivers to bring back food for pick up later.
Why Must Have Cell Phone On?
- Must only use a cell phone to request a delivery.
- Please make sure phone is active and on.
- Driver may get lost or need to update you on progress.
- If phone is off you risk forfeiting your order.
- Triads Delivery will contact you up by to 5 mins by call or text.
- Once driver leave restaurant food are usually not allow to be returned.
- Restaurants most cases will not take part in the problem.
What Are Some Order Issues?
- If you cancel your order, or need to make changes to your order, its between you and the restaurant.
- If there is a price change that involves the driver to have to pay.
- You will be notified to pay the different or the delivery request will be canceled.
- No refund for the service or delivery fee.
- Please order when you are sure you are ready.
- If you cancel your order before the driver use the money you sent Triads Delivery to purchase your order.
- You'll only be refunded for the food cost you paid us to purchase your food minus 5% due to card processing fees.
- If you feel the restaurant mess up your order.
- You are welcome to dispute it with the restaurant.
- Triads Delivery will not be making another trip for free.
- You will have to purchase a redeliver request.
What Are Triads Delivery Hours?
- Open to deliver between 8 AM and 9 PM daily.
- Please when ordering please be sure order will be ready between Triads Delivery hours of operations.
Why the service fee?
- System and software upkeep
- Card processing fee
- Business Taxes
- Office Supplies
- Office Space
- Service fee are not refundable.
- We value our staff time
Why the delivery fee?
- We value our drivers for using their time
- We value our drivers for using their car
- Delivery fee are not refundable.
- However, if driver seem to be very late after getting the order we may work offer a part refund.
- Please order when you are sure you are ready.
How Triads Delivery, LLC can help?
- The founder has been an independent delivery driver for over 5 years and has lived in Greensboro area since 2016.
- Triads Delivery, LLC has been helping restaurant owners like you since January 2019.
- Our delivery range are virtually unlimited.
- We have a state-of-the-art delivery app offering live chat, driver tracking, and automated updates
- We have virtually unlimited drivers to ensure each order is delivered in a timely manner.
Why switch to Triads Delivery, LLC?
Other delivery companies:
- Are based out as far as California and/or Illinois, so they don't know your area as well.
- Operate nationwide, which can cause long waits and make you feel like a low priority.
- Charge your favorite restaurants a lot to promote.
- Both you and the restaurant get charged a delivery fee.
- Manipulate the menu price by a large margin.
- Example Restaurant regular price, the 3rd party mark-up price added, service fee added, delivery fee added, then you have to tip for the driver to make a living.
- Do not deliver outside far out, which makes you have to travel for that favorite meal.
- Underpay their drivers – as little as $1 per delivery, sometimes even taking a cut of the tip – while still charging you $5 or more for delivery. This reduces drivers' morale which can cause poor service.